Alto Pro Tourmax SX112 800W 12 Inch Speaker
• 12-inch 2-way Passive Speaker System
• 800W peak / 400W program / 200W continuous
• Electronic dynamic protection circuits
• Trapezoidal cabinet design
• Multi-purpose cabinet can be used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or in a floor wedge monitor format
• Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and thru connection
• Designed and tuned in the USA
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 650 x 400 x 365 mm
• Weight: 19.9 kgConstructed To Take A Beating
Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the TOURMAX SX112's cabinet is made of thick Baltic Birch, features a heavy-duty steel grill that's built to last, and is covered in a ruggedised black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the TOURMAX SX112 easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again while heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it.
Superior Sound Quality
The TOURMAX SX112 delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilises a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TOURMAX SX112 is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worships who need additional sound reinforcement.
||200 W continuous / 400 W Program / 800 W Peak
|Frequency Response (-10dB):
||Electronic Dynamic Protection
||8 ohms (nominal)
|Maximum SPL @ 1m:
||119 dB Program / 122 dB Peak
|Coverage ( HxV ):
||119 dB Program / 122 dB Peak90° H x 60° V Elliptical Wave Guide
||12" Woofer / 2" Voice coil
||1" Neodymium Driver / 1" Voice Coil
||2.5 kHz at 12 dB / oct
||Two Parallel SPK NL-4 for Input/ Thru
||Trapezoidal Shape, Composite Wood, Metal Handle, Black Paint finishing
|Dimensions (H x W x D):
||650 x 400 x 365 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.