Alto Professional Live 25 USB MIDI Keyboard
• 25 velocity-sensitive keys
• Pitch bend and modulation joystick
• Sustain input (pedal optional)
• USB MIDI and standard MIDI outputs
• Assignable slider to send out MIDI CC’s
• Durable sturdy construction, built for touring
• USB bus-powered, no AC adaptor required
• Split performance ability for playing two parts at once
• Octave shift buttons for extended musical rangeNO GIG TOO BIG (or small)
Inspiration can strike anywhere. The LIVE 25 is designed for maximum expression and feel with minimal hassle. Accompanying the sleek, silver finish are velocity-sensitive keys that practically beg to be touched. Pitch Bend and Modulation add additional means of expression and are handle with a unique joystick. The built-in assignable slider is used with the keys to send virtually any MIDI message anywhere on stage. Standard MIDI output allows LIVE 25 to speak fluently with other MIDI devices while the integrated USB port connects to any PC or Mac for complete software control. Connect your favourite sustain pedal using the input right on the back of the LIVE 25, close your eyes, play a grand piano sound from your rig and you might forget entirely that you're on 25 keys. Of course, once the performance starts the audience may never know the difference thanks to the built-in Octave-shift buttons that let you access your full range.
As you know, repeat performances and frequent travel can often be very hard on music gear. The LIVE 25 and its siblings were engineered to endure the rigors of even the most demanding performances and tours. Solid construction and tight-fitting joints are standard-issue on every LIVE series keyboard controller. With four sizes to choose from in the LIVE series, no venue is too large or too small.
Control every nuance of performance and take it on the road in style with the LIVE 25.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N19NK||Alto Professional Live 25 USB MIDI Keyboard||(1+)||£89.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.