Alto Tourmax SXM112A Active 800W 12 Inch Stage Monitor
• 800 Watt maximum power
• 12" coax woofer, 1" neodymium driver
• Mic/Line input with volume control, XLR output to link speakers
• Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handle
• 16 modeling presets to tweak the sonic characteristic of your sound
• Multi-layer Birch cabinet with recessed handles
• Designed and tuned in the USA
• Dimensions (H x W x L): 313 x 393 x 513 mm
• Weight: 11.9 kgConstructed To Take A Beating
Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the TOURMAX SXM112A's cabinet is made of thick Baltic Birch, features a heavy-duty steel grill that's built to last, and is covered in a ruggedised black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the TOURMAX SXM112A easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again while heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it.
Superior Sound Quality
The TOURMAX SXM112A delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilises a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TOURMAX SXM112A is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worships who need additional sound reinforcement.
More Than Just A Stage Monitor
We understand that the TOURMAX SXM112A is going to get used in a lot of different situations. Much of the time it'll be a wedge-type monitor on stage, but due to the pole mounting capabilities and full-range sound, it's equally capable as a side fill, drum or keyboard monitor, main speaker, and more. To help fill those various roles, we've built in a modeling effects unit that changes the sonic characteristics of the TOURMAX SXM112A with the turn of a dial. Choose from 16 presets that maximize your sonic needs with options for vocalists, guitar players, pianists, drummers and sound engineers.
Plug It In, Turn It On
The TOURMAX SXM112A houses more than just great sound under the hood, it features a built-in Class D, 400W bi-amplified system (800W Peak). As a self-powered stage monitor, all you need to do is plug in your audio and power cables, turn it on, and you're all set. No external amplifiers to set up or transport - it's all built into the TOURMAX SXM112A.
|Power System:||Continuous-400W ( 335W LF + 65W HF), Peak-800W (670W LF + 130W HF)|
|Maximum SPL @ 1m:||118dB Continuous/ 121dB Peak|
|Coverage ( HxV ):||70° H x 70° V Spherical Horn|
|Transducer Low:||12" Coax / 2" voice coil|
|Transducer High:||1" Neodymium Driver / 1" voice coil|
|Input Connectors:||Combo Jack with XLR/TRS|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||313mm x 393mm x 513mm|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N11NK||Alto Tourmax SXM112A Active 800W 12 Inch Stage Monitor||(1+)||£299.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.