Alto Truesonic TS115W 400W 15 inch active speaker
• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a clear quality sound output
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Ideal for a venue of virtually any size
• 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs to give you a maximum compatibility with an audio input
• An XLR output is built in to allow you to connect this speaker directly with another
• 36mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 800W peak output, the speaker will reach its full potential in a venue of virtually any size.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Alto TS115W comes fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker. An XLR output is also included to allow you to connect this speaker directly with another.
Is the speaker wireless?
This speaker comes with Bluetooth built in to allow you to connect any enabled product without any cables. This will allow the connection of many smart phones, tablets and MP3 players wirelessly to the speaker.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier. This means you can connect an iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
|Frequency Response Range
||53 Hz to 19 kHz
|6.35 mm (1/4") Jack Input
|Phono (RCA) Input
|6.35 mm (1/4") Jack output
|Phono (RCA) output
|Built in Equaliser
|Top Hat Mount
|High Frequency driver size
|Low Frequency driver size
||429 x 363 x 679 mm
||Quick Start Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.