Amazing Eco-House Electronics Kit
• Easy to build solar-powered eco-house - operates on solar power, or from 2 x AA batteries (not supplied) when used indoors• Features an LED sign display, door sounds and a windmill - each of which can be individually powered via the roof-mounted solar panel• An invaluable project to assist in educating children on the benefits of utilising solar power• Suitable for ages 8+• Optional requirement of 2 x AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code: L43AL) to power all three modules together - please see belowThis electronics project is designed to introduce children to the concept of alternative energy sources. Focusing on solar power, it provides a fun insight into how we may harness the power of the sun as a source of energy for years to come. Each of the three main modules can be individually powered from the solar panel, whilst battery power will enable all three modules to work simultaneously. Please note that energy can not be supplied from the solar panel and the battery box at the same time as this will cause damage to the solar panel.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.