Amprobe AM-510-EUR Digital Handheld Multimeter
• Check voltage and continuity
• AC voltage range of 400mV to 600V and DC voltage range of 4V to 600V
• AC current range of 400uA to 10A
• Resistance range of 400ohm to 40Mohm
• Capacitance range of 40nF to 100uF
• Four-digit LCD screen for a clear readout
• Audible continuity lets you hear if there is a constant connection
• Powered by a 9V battery
• Built-in white LED to show what you’re measuring
• Test 1.5V and 9V batteriesWhat can the AM-510-EUR do?
Measure AC and DC voltage, AC current, capacity, resistance, frequency and continuity with this handheld multimeter. This multimeter has an easy to read four-digit LCD screen with the ability to hold a value once you press the ‘data hold’ button. See exactly what you’re measuring with the built-in light for your work area and LCD backlight for the display. You can test your old batteries with the battery test mode, which is suitable for 1.5V (including AA, AAA, C, D alkaline batteries and many more) and 9V batteries. You can even measure voltage without touching with non-contact voltage sensing.
What can I measure with this multimeter?
Choose what you want to test and set the rotary dial for the multimeter to auto range. Alternatively, you can set a manual range and read the result on the display. The multimeter comes supplied with probes and a built-in test lead storage, as well as a ‘third hand’ probe holder and a stand built into the meter so you can prop it up at a visible angle. The continuity test comes with an audible alert to make it even simpler to use and save time.
How is this multimeter powered?
The multimeter is powered by a 9V battery. It comes with a low battery warning on the display screen so you’ll never be caught out by an empty battery. The multimeter automatically powers off after 30 minutes to save battery power.
||Voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, continuity
||4 - 600 V
||0.4 - 600 V
||400 uA - 10 A
||400 ohms - 40 Mohms
||40 nF - 100 uF
||10 Hz - 10 MHz
||45 Hz - 400 Hz
||0.1% - 99.9%
||1.5V & 9V batteries
||1 x 9V battery
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.