Amprobe AM-520 HVAC Multimeter
• Measures AC/DC voltage up to 600V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature
• CAT III 600V safety rated
• Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
• Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and opens
• Diode test to verify polarity
• Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
• MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
• Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
• Combines user friendly features such as, auto power-off to conserve battery life, low battery warning, a third hand test probe holder, built-in test leads storage, a built-in flashlight, and a Velcro strap to hang the meter
• Auto and manual-ranging delivers maximum flexibility
• Backlit LCD display with analog bar graph makes it easy to view results
Designed primarily for HVAC professionals, the AM-520 autoranging digital multimeter offers all the most commonly used HVAC digital multimeter features such as temperature, micro amps to troubleshoot flame sensors, and capacitance to check motor startup capacitors. With its CAT III safety rating, this high voltage multimeter measures a broad range of electrical parameters. The backlit LCD display makes it easy to read, and it's easy to use with non-contact voltage detection, the third hand probe holder, and the built-in flashlight.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.