Amprobe TACH20 Contact and Non-Contact Tachometer
• Hand-held tachometer accurately measures rotational or surface speed as well as length.
• It comes with a large LCD display that allows the user to easily read the measurement
• It also has a built in memory function that permits automatic storage of maximum, minimum, average values plus the last measurement displayed.The TACH20 is supplied with all the necessary accessories designed with optimal mechanical stability to ensure accurate, reliable, and repeatable measurements. In addition to the mechanical adapter that accepts a variety of tips, as well as the surface speed wheel for contact rpm measurement, the TACH20 can perform non-contact measurement by using the infrared beam function.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.