Anodise Dual Core AMD FM2 3.0 GHz 4GB Motherboard and Processor Bundle
• Motherboard, processor, heatsink and fan, and DRAM all in one box
• AMD FM2 A4 4000 3.0 GHz APU
• Supplied with 4 GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM
• Asus F2A55-M LK2 motherboard provides great flexibility and is easy upgrade
• Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7480G graphics
• FM2 is an Accelerated Processing Unit which combines the CPU processor and graphics card on one chip
• Ask in-store or browse online to learn more about our range of cases, power supplies, hard drives, optical drives and operating systems to complete your buildThe Dual Core AMD FM2 3.0 GHz 4 GB Motherboard and Processor Bundle is an ideal all-in-one-box upgrade or platform for a new PC. It features AMD’s new FM2 APU which boosts results in multi-tasking, encoding and gaming applications. Supplied with 4 GB, this kit has more than enough memory for a home and office PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. The motherboard features 4 x SATA 3 GB/s ports, 4+4 USB 2.0 and Gigabit LAN.
An ideal platform that's perfect for web & office applications or entry-level gaming.
AMD FM2 A4 4000 3.0 GHz Socket FM2 Processor Specs
Up to 3.2 GHz max frequency
DirectX® 11 capable graphics
Play casual games in stunning HD
Max memory speed: DDR3 1333MHz
Cache: 96 kB L1, 1 MB L2
Wattage: 65 W
Asus F2A55-M LK2 Motherboard Specs
Chipset: AMD A55 FCH (Hudson D2)
Memory: 2 x DIMM, Max. 32 GB, DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered
Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics in A-series APU
Video connectors: DVI and VGA
Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI
Storage: 4 x SATA 3 Gb/s port - supports RAID 0, 1, 10, JBOD
USB: 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, 4 at mid-board)
Audio: Realtek® ALC887-VD 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
NB: Due to OS limitations, when installing total memory of 4 GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operating systems may only recognize less than 3 GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4 GB or more of memory on the motherboard.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.