Antec Formula 7 Nano Diamond Thermal Compound Paste
• Ensures efficient heat transfer between your CPU and heatsink, protecting it from damage when you’re running on full load
• Nano diamond based, which means that the paste is non-electrically conductive
• Thermal conductivity of 8.3W/mK for exceptional heat transfer
• Supplied with a spatula to aid with applicationWhy would I need thermal compound paste?
Antec’s Formula 7 thermal compound helps to effectively dissipate heat away from your CPU, protecting it from damage when you’re running on full load and increasing its longevity. Having nano-diamond particles within the paste minimises the distance between your heatsink and CPU, resulting in an exceptional thermal conductivity rating of 8.3W/mK. This thermal compound is also not electrically conductive, so you won’t have to worry about any running off and touching your motherboard or other components.
PLEASE NOTE: By law we are not allowed to sell butane or solvent based products to persons under the age of 18
||-50°C to 250°C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.