Antex 18W Mains Powered Soldering Iron
• 18W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and consistent temperature to complete all your soldering tasks
• Maximum temperature of 390°C allowing you to store heat in the tip and aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredWhat is included in this kit?
This mains powered soldering iron has an 18W output and is supplied with a soldering iron stand. This stand will securely hold your iron when it is not in use. The size of this soldering iron makes it ideal for miniature precision soldering such as fitting a component on a PCB.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is an 18W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
To get started, this soldering iron will require solder
. It is supplied with a stand to hold the soldering iron when not in use.
Replacement tips for this soldering iron are available:
Assorted tips: here
2.3mm angled tips:here
0.5.. tip: here
3mm tip: here
2.3mm tip: here
A replacement element for this soldering iron is also available here
|Warm up time
||Ideal for miniature precision soldering
||270 x 70 x 50 mm
||CS 18 W soldering iron (230 volts)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.