Antex 5W / 10W Mains Foil-Master Craft Kit
• Dual wattage (5W/10W) mains powered craft iron that allows you to start crafting by simply plugging in the iron
• Heats up in 2-3 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature to complete all your crafting tasks
• Dual temperature output allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid your crafting
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredWhat makes this craft iron unique?
This craft iron allows you to transfer foil onto wood, leather, cards and a variety of other surfaces. Simply place the foil onto the required surface and use one of the drawing or stamping tips supplied to transfer the foil.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a craft iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a dual wattage mains craft iron, it heats up the tip within three minutes, allowing you to start creating without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this kit?
This craft kit comes supplied with a range of tips, foil and a craft iron stand. This gives you everything you need to get started with your creation.
||5 W / 10 W
|Warm up time
||foiling applications including card making can also use on leather, fabric & a range of other surfaces
||290 x 160 x 50 mm
||hot transfer foil
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.