Anti-Static Field Service Mat Case
• Anti-static mat for portable or workshop use
• Provides a portable static-free work area for working with sensitive electronics in the field
• Handy storage pouch design means to can carry small hand tools or components inside
• Supplied with 10 ft coil cord and 6ft common point grounding cord with banana jack & clip
• Dimensions: 236 x 236 mmEssential safe grounding for use when building, repairing or modifying any PC or electronic equipment where static sensitive devices are used. ESD or Electro Static Discharge can cause expensive damage in terms of extended downtime of equipment and costly replacement of electronic component parts and devices.
This mat has two press studs, you connect the mat to a suitable the earth point using the included lead and one of the studs and if an additional mat or lead or wrist strap is required this can be connected to the other press stud.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.