AnySharp Knife Sharpener Pro
• Sharpens any knife with diamond precision
• Sharpens hardened knives (e.g. Global, Sabatier)
• Even sharpens serrated knives (e.g. bread knives, hunting knives)
• Very safe hands free use, PowerGrip suction attaches securely to any flat surfaceSave your old blunt knives, make cutting easy again
Whether you're slicing meat, dicing vegetables, or carving the Sunday Roast, a sharp blade makes cutting effortless. AnySharp restores a super sharp cutting edge to blunt knife blades that have dulled with use.
Works with all your knives - even serrated blades
The unique, patented AnySharp uses tungsten carbide technology to extend the life of almost any knife. AnySharp works on virtually any knife, including expensive hardened steel knives and even serrated blades (like bread knives and hunting knives), making it unlike any knife sharpener, steel or sharpening stone you've ever used.
AnySharp is safer by design
1. Patented PowerGrip - Safer for you
The AnySharp's unique safety feature is its PowerGrip suction cup base, which attaches securely to any smooth surface or worktop without the need for any tools. In fact, it will attach to any smooth surface anywhere. You can even use it on a vertical surface like a tiled wall! Once it's attached you can sharpen any knife safely single handed - keeping your free hand out of harm's way!
2. Polymer Protector - Safer for your Knives
When your whole knife has been run through, your knife edge may touch as it exits the sharpening tools. The AnySharp has a long-lasting polymer guiding top that is softer than metal, and therefore won't damage the metal edge, making it safe for your knives too.
3. Needs only light pressure. Less chance of accidents
With a totally blunt knife, AnySharp will hone it to a perfect angle, and remove excess metal rapidly the first time you use it. Once sharp, better results are gained by using only light pressure, and only microscopic amounts of metal are shed.
No skill required. Anyone can get great results.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.