APC PH6VT3-UK 6 Way Surge Socket
• Protect up to six mains devices at once with this surge protector
• Also protect a telephone, a fax machine and a coax aerial from surges and lightning strikes
• Lightning and Surge Protection to prevent damage to your equipment
• Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges
• Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets
• Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone
• Adjustable Cable Management keeps cords and cables neat and organisedDamaging power surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your electricity and phone lines, damaging your electronic devices and destroying your valuable data. Even smaller everyday power surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and decrease their life. The APC by Schneider Electric Electric SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - the APC lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.