Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
• Connect your Thunderbolt 2 devices into a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) socket
• Thunderbolt 3 male to Thunderbolt 2 female
• Compatible with external hard drives, displays, MacBooks and more
• Bidirectional adapter works connecting Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 as wellConnect your old and new devices
Connect your existing Thunderbolt 2 devices into the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or MacBook with this Apple adapter. It’s easy to connect external hard drives, displays and other external accessories that use the Thunderbolt. With this adapter, you can use them with your Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt 3 systems effortlessly. Simply plug one end into your Thunderbolt 3 socket and plug your device into the other end and you’re ready to go, with no additional power needed.
This bidirectional adapter can also connect your Thunderbolt 3 devices into older Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports. Backwards compatibility requires Mac OS Sierra.
||Thunderbolt 3 (male)
||Thunderbolt 2 (female)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.