AR-109 Airband Scanner
• Compact scanning receiver, small enough to carry in the pocket
• Coverage include the civil VHF airband, marine and some amateur bands
• 99 channels for storing your favourite frequencies
• Selectable frequency steps including 8.33 KHz
• Digital signal meter on the 7 digit backlit LCD
• Rubberised case offering good a grip
• Includes the 88-108 MHz FM radio band for broadcast reception
• Includes rechargeable batteries and PSUListen to aircraft and ground chatter with the high quality Intek AR-109 receiver, a great upgrade to the famous AR-108 receiver. Lightweight and very portable, this radio has coverage over a wide range of frequencies and offers 99 memory channels.
The radio has a dual watch function to monitor one frequency while listening to another, battery monitor and a signal meter. Ideal for those who visit airports or air shows or radio rallies and enjoy the Airband hobby.
The radio works well when used outside and close to airports. If you intend to use the radio indoors or at a distance from an airport then reception may be limited. To improve reception an external antenna is recommended.
Maplin Code: N30AC MRW-210 Super Gainer Antenna
||8.333, 25KHz Airband
||5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 50 KHz NFM
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.