Archos ARNOVA 10 G3 10.1 Inch 4GB Android Tablet Black
• Ultra-responsive 10.1" Multi-touch capacitive display (1024 x 600 resolution)
• Powerful ARM A8 Cortex™ 1GHz Processor
• 1080p Full HD video playback
• Android™ 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system
• Lightweight, stylish and robust, making this a perfect mobile device
• Access the world of Android™ apps with the AppsLib App Store
• Download what you need: Games, News, Social Networking, Office software, Books or Sports results, everything is right here just under your fingertip
• Built in Web Camera perfect for use with video communication apps or just for capturing the moment
• With the memory card slot load your whole Picture, Video and Music library
• Fast & easy access to the latest news
• Use the web browser or an application to keep informed of live information
• Flash support lets you watch and access flash content such as Youtube® videos
• Keep connected with your friends through social networking & chat applications
• Set up different services to appear as live information on the home screens. So you can stay tuned with what matters to you
• Once connected to Wi-Fi, the ARNOVA 10 G3 lets you manage your emails accounts or browse the web whenever you want
• Built in G-Sensor, Wi-Fi, Web Cam, Microphone, Speaker
• Dimensions: 270 x 150 x 12mmFeaturing a powerful 1GHz processor and 1GB of RAM, the ARNOVA 10b G3 runs Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’ tablet operating system. This smart combination between high performance hardware and intuitive software means that the ARNOVA 10b G3 gives an excellent tablet experience, whether it’s using the full web (with flash support), watching full HD videos or using the thousands of Android apps and games available to download.
With it’s 10.1 inch wide screen (16:9) display the ARNOVA 10b G3 is perfect for watching films and sharing that Android tablet experience with friends and family. Great for a tablet experience at home, the ARNOVA 10b G3 is just as comfortable on the go, weighing only 630 grams in its thin 12 mm casing.
|Capacity||4GB Flash Memory|
|Extendable via micro SDHC Slot|
|Operating system||ANDROID™ 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich"|
|Display characteristics||10.1" Capacitive Dual Touch screen, TFT LCD, 16 million colors|
|Screen resolution : 1024 x 600|
|Video Playback||H.264 up to 1080p resolution – 30 fps|
|MPEG-4– 30 fps|
|With the above codecs, the device can play video files with the following extensions: .avi .mp4 ,mkv, .mov, and .flv|
|Audio Playback||MP3, WAV, APE, OGG, FLAC|
|Photo viewer||JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG|
|Interfaces||Micro USB host 2.0: Mass Storage Class (MSC)|
|Micro SD slot (SDHC compatible)|
|Communication protocols||WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Power source||Internal: Lithium Polymer battery|
|USB Power adapter/charger|
|Dimensions & weight||270 mm x 150 mm x 12 mm (10.6" x 5.9" x 0.47") – 630 g / 22.2 oz|
|Compatibility||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista, 7 or higher, Mac OS or Linux in mass storage mode|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 interface|
|Package includes||ARNOVA 10b G3, USB cable, Power adapter, Quick Start Guide (QSG), legal and safety notice|
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 of 3 Reviews
After fully charging the device I switched it on told it to find my fone's wi-fi hot spot. Bingo, it found it immediately and with the pre-installed apps I was able to access the WWW. The screen is more than adequate for surfing the web or watching a movie. As far as I'm concerned the tablet is wonderful but with a couple of things that niggle me. Firstly the battery life is dismal - you might be able to watch a 2 hour movie. It's a little less power hungry when sufing the web but as I will not be using it when further than 3 feet from a power socket I'm not too worried. Secondly, the tablet should be able to cope with several different video formats but it does seem to depend on which codecs have been used to save the file; not all .mp4 files are Arnova .mp4 files. But with a bit of trial and error you should find the right format. Finally, the in-built speakers are abysmal but once again this is not going to be a problem as I'll be using headphones. It's not an iPad but it will do everything I expected of it and thanks to the "B-Grade" price I've still got over 400 quid in my pocket which I wouldn't have if I'd gone for a "top of the range" tablet. The slot for a micro-SD card and the USB port are great for transferring content from a PC. I've not tried the camera because I already have two digital cameras.
An iPad it isn't but its ok for general activities. The battery life isn't great(about 4 hours) and live streaming is slow, it keeps buffering, but the touch sensItivity is fine the wifi works well too. Since I got this tablet in a sale at Maplin I reckon its worth the price I paid.
I found that the WFI connection on this device was poor. It failed to connect in areas of my house where the netbook it was to replace managed to connect without problem. Also my smartphone had no problem connecting either. The tablet was to be my first so the experience was not favourable but Maplin refunded the purchase price without question and I have nothing but praise for their customer service.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A53LC||Archos ARNOVA 10 G3 10.1 Inch 4GB Android Tablet Black||(1+)||£149.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.