Arduino Compatible chipKIT Platform Designed for Raspberry Pi
• Designed exclusively for the Raspberry Pi and Arduino ecosystems
• Supports the chipKIT multi platform IDE (MPIDE)
• MPIDE is open source and compatible with Arduino programming language and development environment
• Create, compile and program Arduino sketch based chipKIT applications within Raspberry Pi OS
• Enables the development of 3.3V Arduino compatible applications for the Raspberry Pi using PIC32 MCU
• USB, ICSP and JTAG connectors for maximum compatibilityThe CHIPKIT PI is an Arduino compatible chipKIT platform specially designed for Raspberry based on 32bit PIC32MX250F128B microcontroller. The board is supported by the free chipKIT multi platform IDE (MPIDE) that can be hosted on the Raspberry Pi and allows users to create, compile and program Arduino sketch based chipKIT applications within the Raspberry Pi operating system. The CHIPKIT PI is the world's first to enable the development of 3.3V Arduino compatible applications for the Raspberry Pi using a 32bit, high performance PIC32 MCU in a prototyping friendly package. It can interface directly to the Raspberry Pi I/O expansion header without any additional components, reducing both cost and design complexity.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.