Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Arduino MEGA ADK R3 for Android Board
• The board features a powerful processor, the ATmega2560
• Write code to control the 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs)
• 16 analogue inputs and 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports)
The Arduino ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has a USB host interface to connect with Android based phones, based on the MAX3421e IC. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
The unique feature for this board is the USB socket for the Android development kit with Android based phones.
|Digital I/O:||54 (14 provide PWM outputs)|
|Memory:||Flash 256KB, SRAM 8KB, EEPROM 4KB|
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N32KU||Arduino MEGA ADK R3 for Android Board||(1+)||£49.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect