Arduino Tutorial Kit
• Complete hardware and software for learning to program Arduino
• Supplied with a comprehensive manual, Freeduino board and 20 components
• Includes an introduction to the system and programming in C
• Ideal to develop your own applications
• Over 70 experiments with detailed instructions
• Requires USB A-B lead (Order code L00BT)A great introduction to this immensely popular programming platform aimed at beginners or those with some knowledge. You get the Freeduino programming board, a 'freeware' version and fully compatible with Ardunio board, a 216 page instruction guide to help you get started in the exciting hobby.
The software and manual will help you create 70 projects including LED dimmer, Touch sensor, Alarm system, Storage oscilloscope and many more. You can also use the software to develop your own applications. Supplied with bread-board for component assembly, no soldering required components include resistors, transistors, LEDs, sounders and capacitors
||Pentium III PC with Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.