Call 0333 400 9500 or Contact us
Arduino Wireless SD Shield
• To be used with Xbee, XbeePro and Zigbee compatible transceivers
• Build projects using wireless communication to control remote systems
• Prototyping area for external electronics
• Supports Micro-SD card for storing files and web server data
• To view our full range of wireless radio modules and accessories please click hereThe Wireless SD shield allows an Arduino board to communicate wirelessly using a wireless module (sold separately). It is based on the Xbee modules, but can use any wireless module using the same footprint. The module can communicate up to 100 feet indoors or 300 feet outdoors (with line-of-sight). It can be used as a serial/usb replacement or you can put it into a command mode and configure it for a variety of broadcast and mesh networking options. The board features a small through hole solder pad prototype area which breaks out each of the wireless pins for further hacking and developing.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N34KU||Arduino Wireless SD Shield||(1+)||£29.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.