Arduino Wireless SD Shield
• Operating voltage 5V (supplied from an Arduino board)
• Supports Micro-SD cards
• Socket for wireless expansion modulesOnce you've bought your first main Arduino board, it's time to start adding additional functionality with the use of extra modules referred to as "shields". The Wireless SD shield allows an Arduino board to communicate wirelessly using a wireless module. It is based on the Xbee modules from Digi, but can use any module with the same footprint. The module can communicate up to 100 feet indoors or 300 feet outdoors (with line-of-sight). It can be used as a serial/USB replacement or you can put it into a command mode and configure it for a variety of broadcast and mesh networking options. The shields breaks out each of the Xbee's pins to a through-hole solder pad. Please note, Xbee wireless unit is not supplied.
Included on board is a Micro-SD card slot. When using the SD Library to access the card, Pin 4 is CS and cannot be used otherwise. SPI also relies on pins 11, 12, and 13 for communication. Also on board is a switch allowing for control via USB or the microcontroller.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N34KU||Arduino Wireless SD Shield||(100+)||£18.74|
|N34KU||Arduino Wireless SD Shield||(25+)||£19.99|
|N34KU||Arduino Wireless SD Shield||(10+)||£21.24|
|N34KU||Arduino Wireless SD Shield||(5+)||£22.49|
|N34KU||Arduino Wireless SD Shield||(1+)||£24.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £35
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.