ASRock 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard AMD Phenom II/Athlon II/ Sempron Socket 940 AM
• ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
• Digi Power, Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC)
• Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX , 3-Way CrossFireX and CrossFireX
• Supports NVIDIA Quad SLI and SLI
• 2 x USB 3.0, 5 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA3
• Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB Technologies
• Supports On/Off Play, Graphical UEFI, AXTU, APP Charger, SmartView, Turbo UCC
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection, supports THX TruStudio
• Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite, 1 x 3.5mm Audio CableIt fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows 32-bit OS. ASRock XFast RAM also shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster.
Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. The innovative features include : Internet Application Prioritization, Lower Latency in Game, Traffic Shaping and Real-Time Analysis of Your Data. It's the smartest way to control your web programs.
ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed. According to the below graph, it shows that the ASRock XFast USB technology can even boost USB 3.0 performance up to 5X faster! This board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers the most demanding technology for users nowadays.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.