ASRock B85 Pro4 Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3/Xeon/Pentium/Celeron LGA1150 B85 ATX G
• A-Style : Home Cloud
• Supports 4th Gen Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon / Pentium / Celeron in LGA1150 Package
• Supports Intel Small Business Advantage 2.0
• All Solid Capacitor Design, Digi Power
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
• Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX
• Multi VGA Output options : DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
• Intel Gigabit LAN
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)This motherboard supports remote wake with the onboard Intel LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer. ASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced. A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including EZ OC, Auto Tuning, Xfast 555, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card. Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met.
For users that don't have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically! Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.