ASRock FM2A78M-ITX+ Motherboard 95/100W Processors FM2/+ A78 FCH (Bolton-D3) Min
• A-Style : Home Cloud, HDMI-In
• Support for Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
• All Solid Capacitor Design, 4 + 2 Power Phase Design
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, Supports AMD Dual Graphics
• Integrated AMD Radeon R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU
• Graphics Output/Input Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI-Out, HDMI-In
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Support DTS Connect
• 6 x SATA3, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 6 x USB 2.0
• Supports A-Style, A-Tuning, XFast LAN, XFast RAM, X-Boost, Easy Driver Installer, FAN-Tastic Tuning, USB KeyThis motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm Atheros LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer. Imagine yourself as a desperado riding into the sunset, an outcast of the society exiled from your country, or simply at the groceries two blocks away from home. Tired of constantly switching devices to connect to your one and only monitor? From now on just connect the monitor to your motherboard, and connect your secondary device (such as a PS3 or Xbox) to the motherboard's HDMI-In port. With HDMI-In users may conveniently toggle between the computer's screen and the secondary device's screen with a hotkey, or even use their secondary device without powering on the computer. This motherboard is compatible with both AMD FM2 and FM2+ APUs. Please note that some new features may be only supported by FM2+ APUs. ASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance. This ASRock motherboard supports the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth of the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, thus providing ultimate graphics performance. 4K is a standard for display resolutions with a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format and four times as many pixels overall. Get ready to lose yourself in this eye popping virtual reality. (* Only FM2+ APU can support up to 4096 x 2160 resolution display via HDMI port.) Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card. Brilliantly designed for smart overclocking, ASRock X-Boost Technology is able to unleash the hidden power of your CPUs. Simply press 'X' when turning on the PC, X-Boost will automatically overclock the relative components to get up to 15.77% performance boost! With the smart X-Boost, overclocking CPU can become a near one-button process.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.