ASRock H61M-VG4 Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron/Xeon 1155 H61 mATX Gig
• 100% All Solid Capacitor design
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
• Supports Intel HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
• 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
• PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
• Supports ASRock XFast 555, Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI, Dehumidifier, OMG, Internet Flash
• Supports Intel Smart Connect Technology, Intel Rapid Start TechnologyWith ASRock's exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds to logon to Windows 8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior. ASRock Restart to UEFI technology is designed for those requiring frequent UEFI access. It allows users to easily enter the UEFI SETUP automatically when turning on the PC next time. All the capacitors on this board are built with 100% all solid capacitors. With these solid caps, ASRock's motherboards are allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime. Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling 'Dehumidifier Function'. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state. Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. Google Toolbar is designed to help you find what you're looking for quickly and discover new things along the way. Now ASRock has both Chrome and Google Toolbar bundled with our motherboards so users may enjoy better internet surfing experiences. Fast, Easy and Free - ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.