ASRock H81M-ITX Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3/Xeon/Pentium/Celeron LGA1150 H81 Mini-
• Supports 4th Gen Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon / Pentium / Celeron in LGA1150 Package
• 100% All Solid Capacitor design
• 4 Power Phase Design
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
• Multi VGA Output options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
• Qualcomm Atheros Gigabit LAN
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)This motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm Atheros LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer. All the capacitors on this board are built with 100% all solid capacitors. With these solid caps, ASRock motherboards are allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime. Compared to other competitors' 3 Power Phase design, ASRock uses 4 Power Phase design and sturdy components for delivering smoother power to the CPU, thus enhancing the motherboard's performance at lower temperatures. A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including XFast RAM, OC Tweaker and a whole lot more. Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met. For users that don't have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically. In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically! Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your PC. With ASRock's exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds* to logon to Windows 8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior. Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling 'Dehumidifier Function'. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state. ASRock Restart to UEFI technology is designed for those requiring frequent UEFI access. It allows users to easily enter the UEFI SETUP automatically when turning on the PC next time.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.