ASRock H81M Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3/Xeon/Pentium/Celeron LGA1150 H81 Micro ATX
• A-Style : Home Cloud ?Supports 4th Gen Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon / Pentium / Celeron in LGA1150 Package
• 100% All Solid Capacitor design
• 4 Power Phase Design
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 x PCI
• Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX
• Multi VGA Output options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
• Qualcomm Atheros Gigabit LANThis motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm Atheros LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer. All the capacitors on this board are built with 100% all solid capacitors. With these solid caps, ASRock motherboards are allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime. A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including XFast RAM, OC Tweaker and a whole lot more. Besides the two USB 3.0 ports on the rear I/O supported by the chipset, this motherboard also has an added chip to support an additional front USB 3.0 header for two more USB 3.0 ports. Compared to other competitors' 3 Power Phase design, ASRock uses 4 Power Phase design and sturdy components for delivering smoother power to the CPU, thus enhancing the motherboard's performance at lower temperatures. Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met. In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically! Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your PC. With ASRock's exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds (The boot time may vary with a different configuration) to logon to Windows 8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior. Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling 'Dehumidifier Function'. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state. This motherboard supports HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMI interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.