ASRock Z97 Extreme6 Motherboard 5th/4th Generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron
• Supports 5th Generation, New 4th and 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors (Socket 1150)
• Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 3200+(OC), 15Âµ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
• 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 mini-PCIe, 15Âµ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE2)
• Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad SLI
• Graphics Output Options: DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound 2 & DTS Connect
• Dual LAN: 1 Intel Gigabit LAN, 1 Realtek Gigabit LAN
• 1 SATA Express, 10 SATA3, 1 eSATA, 1 Ultra M.2 (Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (Gen2 x2/SATA), 10 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 6 Rear), 5 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 1 Vertical Type A)
• 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt AIC Connector
• Supports ASRock HDD Saver Technology, Full Spike Protection, ASRock Cloud, APP Shop, Full HD UEFIThe extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks take away heat dramatically. As the MOSFETs and chipsets areas are well covered by these heatsinks to protect them from overheating, CPU and chipsets can perform with lower temperature, and your motherboard and system will be more stable and reliable. Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM) is another innovative MOSFETs design by ASRock. The silicon die area is increased by stacking two dies into one MOSFET. The larger the die area, the lower Rds(on). Compared to traditional discrete MOSFET, DSM with larger die area provides extreme lower Rds(on) 1.2 mO, so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient. The next generation NexFET MOSFETs control the power supply to DRAM slots more efficiently. They provide lower RDS(on) 2.9 mO, delivering higher efficiency and lower temperature. NexFET MOSFETs in memory areas use a special design for protecting them from electrostatic discharge and offer up to 7.5 times the ESD protection levels compared to traditional MOSFETs. Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours.
Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, these platinum capacitors have 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability. ASRock does not overlook any details, even those tiny ones. With pure black PCB appearance, the Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch. The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSDs or other devices. ASRock is the first in the world to implement PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 socket on motherboards.
The ultimate Ultra M.2 interface pushes the speed up to 32Gb/s which is 6X faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to 5Gb/s. Purity Sound 2 includes 7.1 CH HD audio with Realtek ALC1150 audio codec, 115dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier, TI NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier, cap less Direct Drive technology, EMI shielding cover, PCB isolate shielding and DTS Connect. As Nichicon audio capacitors are what every audiophile has been longing for on a PC, ASRock applied these high quality capacitors for Purity Sound 2.
Unlike other motherboards come with only 3-4Âµ gold contact, this motherboard is coated with 15Âµ gold contact in the DRAM slots and PCIe x16 slot, thus providing better anti-oxidation protection than usual.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.