ASUS 4G-N12 4G LTE WiFi Router
• Wireless N-speeds up to 300Mbps for reliable Wi-Fi connections
• 4G/LTE mobile broadband for super-fast internet speeds up to 100Mbps
• Single-band router
• Dual-purpose wired LAN/WAN Ethernet port and three RJ45 LAN ports
• Built-in SIM card slot that lets you share a mobile broadband connection via 300Mbps Wi-Fi
• Easy setup just insert your 4G/LTE SIM or micro SIM, open a browser and follow the installation wizardWhat can I expect from this router?
The ASUS 4G-N12/LTE router is suitable for both home and professional environments. Just insert a 4G/LTE SIM card and its built-in modem connects to the internet wirelessly via super-fast mobile broadband. This router can also be used as a cable router. There are four 10/100Mbps wired Ethernet ports on this router for you to plug your devices in directly. The ability to connect to both network types ensures you will always be able to get online.
Do I need to configure this router?
When setting up the 4G-N12 router, simply insert your 4G/LTE SIM or micro-SIM card (not included) and turn on the 4G-N12. It will connect automatically to the appropriate mobile network. Open a browser and follow the easy installation wizard to complete the setup. With the ASUSWRT user interface, it's easy to configure all 4G-N12's advanced functions. It is also has simple tools to keep tabs on your data allowance and actual usage, check what devices are connected to the network, configure user access controls and much more.
Is this router suitable for taking on the move?
This router can operate anywhere as long as you can plug it into mains electricity. It is an excellent choice for remote destinations where traditional internet connections aren't available and shows and conferences where you don't want to install permanent connections.
|Sim card slot
|Number of gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media streaming DLNA ready
||Mains power adapter, 12V @ 1A
|Can it charge other devices?
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.