ASUS AMD Radeon™ HD7770 1GB 1150MHz GDDR5 1GB 4600MHz Graphics Card (Used)
• ASUS performance HD7770 graphics combining 28nm AMD GPU technology with DirectCU cooling and overclocking
• AMD Eyefinity Technology: Extend your desktop by up to 3 displays for enhanced gaming, entertainment and work productivity• 1GB GDDR5 video memory• PCI Express 3.0 support delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCI-E 2.0 for faster GPU–CPU communication• Engine clock, overclocked to 1020 MHz for better performance and outstanding gaming experience• Memory Clock 1150 MHz (4600 MHz GDDR5)
• 128bit Memory interface
• ASUS DirectCU utilizes direct-contact GPU heatpipes for 20% cooler and significantly quieter performance than reference HD7770 designs
• Supports the highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600• Full Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support to accelerate Windows 7 performance
• AMD HD3D™ Technology: Optimize your stereoscopic 3D gaming and movie-watching experience
• AMD CrossFireX™ Technology multi-GPU technology for extreme performance
• ASUS GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
• D-Sub Output x 1 (via DVI to D-Sub adapter x 1), DVI Output x 2, HDMI Output x 1, Display Port x 1 (Regular DP), HDCP SupportThe ASUS AMD HD7770 1GB comes with the latest DirectX®11 technology supporting ultra- realistic game characters, enhanced speed, and true-to-life special effects. AMD supported App Acceleration accelerates everyday work applications while the ASUS AMD HD7770 1GB delivers a smooth, high quality 3D video playback experience.
|ASUS AMD Radeon HD7770
||AMD Radeon HD 7770
||PCI Express 3.0
||1150 MHz ( 4600 MHz GDDR5 )
|Resolution D-Sub Max Resolution :
|DVI Max Resolution :
|Interface D-Sub Output :
||Yes x 1 (via DVI to D-Sub adaptor x 1)
|DVI Output :
||Yes x 2
|HDMI Output :
||Yes x 1
|Display Port :
||Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
|HDCP Support :
||1 x CrossFire cable
||1 x DVI to D-Sub adaptor
||ASUS Utilities & Driver
||Super Alloy Power
||9.3 " x 5.5 " x 1.7 " Inch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.