ASUS AMD Radeon R7 250 1GB GDDR5 1050MHz Graphics Card
• 1 GB GDDR5 video memory
• PCI Express 3.0
• GPU Tweak modifies clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more
• Dust Proof fan ensures 25% longer lifespan
• Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performanceThe Asus R7250-1GD5 features a massive 1 GB DDR5 on board memory for the best gaming experience in the best resolution.
To further enhance performance the R7250 from Asus also features Super Alloy Power. This means that exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50000 hour lifespan. This is the equivalent to 2.5x longer lifespan to that of normal capacitors.
The Asus R7250 also features a dust proof fan which is a unique fan designed to dissipate heat efficiently while extending the cards lifespan by 25% through increased dust and particle resistance.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.