ASUS AMD Radeon R7 250X 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
• Dust-proof Fan design increases particle resistance and extends card lifespan by up to 25% longer than reference
• DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
• GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are playedDust-Proof Fan
Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
GPU Tweak with Streaming
• Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
• Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
• 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
• Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
• Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
||AMD Radeon R7 250X
||PCI Express 3.0
||4500 MHz ( 1125 MHz GDDR5 )
||D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048 x 1536
DVI Max Resolution : 2560 x 1600
||D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (via DVI to D-Sub adaptor x 1)
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
||1 x DVI to D-Sub adaptor
1 x CrossFire cable
||up to 150W1 additional 6 pin PCIe power required
||ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
||Super Alloy Power
||7.5 " x 5.3 " x 1.5 " Inch
19.05 x 13.462 x3.81 Centimeter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.