ASUS AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
• DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps and 6X greater airflow than reference design
• OC-selected 975 MHz core, 50MHz higher than reference for smoother gaming
• Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interfaceDirectCU II
Flattened copper heatpipes make direct contact with GPU surfaces so heat is dissipated more efficiently, delivering 20% cooler, vastly quieter performance and 6X greater airflow than reference.
975 MHz Boost Clock
975 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience.
Enhanced durability and cooling
Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan: equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
Real-time Graphics Tuning and Live Streaming
• Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
• Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
• Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
• Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD, with just a click
• Set your own headline for the streaming window
2GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
||AMD Radeon R9 270
||PCI Express 3.0
||GPU Boost Clock : 975 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 950 MHz
||5600 MHz ( 1400 MHz GDDR5 )
||DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
||up to 150W1 additional 6 pin PCIe power required
||1 x CrossFire cable
1 x DVI to D-Sub adaptor
||ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Super Alloy Power
||9.2 " x 4.9 " x 1.5 " Inch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.