ASUS AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
• DirectCU II with precision-shaped SSU heatpipes utilizes highly-conductive copper and directly-centered GPU placement to double cooling efficiency in the same space
• DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interfaceDirectCU II with SSU Architecture
ASUS graphics card engineering leads the industry once again with the introduction of DirectCU II SSU thermal design. Comprising two "S" and one "U" shapes, the new heatpipes are precision shaped for optimal efficiency and heat transference. They are also nickel-plated to minimize oxidization, with their mid-section now placed directly over the GPU die. This design shortens heat transfer travel to lower thermal resistance and create bi-directional flow for up to twice the cooling capacity in the same space as that required by existing graphics card cooler designs. High-conductivity copper used in heatpipe formulation creates tube-like vapor chambers, moving heat to a large aluminium heatsink that features extended fins for multiple points of dissipation. The assembly is further chilled by two high performance but carefully-tuned and sound-dampened fans for faster and quieter cooling.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 8-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
• Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
• Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
• 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
• Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
• Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
2GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution.
||AMD Radeon R9 270X
||PCI Express 3.0
||GPU Boost Clock : 1050 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1000 MHz
||5600 MHz ( 1400 MHz GDDR5 )
||D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048 x 1536
DVI Max Resolution : 2560 x 1600
||D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (via DVI to D-Sub adaptor x 1)
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
||1 x CrossFire cable
1 x Power cable
||ASUS Utilities & Driver
Super Alloy Power
||10.7 " x 5.24 " x 1.578 " Inch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.