ASUS AMD Radeon R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
• DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with direct-contact copper heatpipes, plus 3X quieter and 6X more powerful twin 100mm fan operation
• Exclusive CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool
• DIGI+ VRM with 12-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interfaceDirectCU II
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 12-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
• Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
• Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
• 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
• Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
• Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
3GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
||AMD Radeon R9 280X
||PCI Express 3.0
||GPU Boost Clock : 1000 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 850 MHz
||6000 MHz ( 1500 MHz GDDR5 )
||DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
||up to 300Wadditional 6+8 pin PCIe power required
||1 x CrossFire cable
||ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Super Alloy Power
||11.2 " x 5.7 " x 1.5 " Inch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.