ASUS Dual Band N900 3 in 1 Wireless Extender
• Connect wired devices to a wireless network or create a wireless connection on a wired LAN
• 450Mbps allows you to run multiple network applications
• Selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequencies provide day to day network usage or fast HD entertainment wirelessly
• User friendly ASUS interface to set up and control your network
• Device model number: ASUS EA-N66
• Can be configured to run as a high speed access point, convenient wireless bridge or a Wi-Fi range extender
• Visual LED shows connection status of your wireless network What can I expect from this device?
The ASUS EA-N66 provides a three-in-one solution for your wireless network. It is able to run as a wireless bridge to provide your wired devices wireless access, a wireless repeater to extend an existing wireless network or an access point to allow you to create Wi-Fi connectivity on a wired network.
What wireless performance can I expect from this device?
Using a switchable 2.4gHz or 5gHz frequency, you can be sure of network optimisation whether you’re running day to day network tasks or HD media or online gaming. With up to 450Mbps speeds you will experience a high speed connection to your network, whilst three orthogonal antenna will maximise the coverage of your wireless network
How easy is the EA-N66 to set up?
Supplied with ASUS Interface, you have access to a tidy and streamlined control. This allows for easy setup, device configuration and mode switching in one application.
||3 in 1 Range extender
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Dual band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
|Data transfer rate
|Number of Ethernet ports
||Three internal R SMA antenna
|Software Special Features
||Web-based GUI configuration,
||Configuration backup and restore,
||Log & Trace function
||64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, Radius with 802.1x, WPS support
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Windows XP, Vista, 7,
||Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
||ASUS EA-N66 Access point
||1220 mm x 1110 mm x 620 mm (WxDxH)
||110g (Device only)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.