ASUS Intel P8Z77-V LX with SMART DIGI+ Power Socket 1155 Motherboard
• SMART DIGI+ Power Control
• Fan Xpert+
• Network iControl
• USB 3.0 Boost
• AI Suite II
• Dual Intelligent Processors 3 - with New DIGI+ Power Control include three digital voltage controllers
• Ultra-precise CPU voltage control
• Quad GPU AMD CrossfireX - a flawless architecture accommodating the power of up to four graphics cards
• LudicLogix Virtu MVP - boots responsiveness, improves gaming frame rates by 30-70% and sharpens visual qualityThe P8Z77-V LX with a 32GB DDR3 memory and PCLe 3.0, features the new Intel Z77 express chipset and supports a 22/32 nm CPU providing excellent overclocking capabilities of up to 2400 MHz. It also caters to a wide range of end users by including features such as AMD Crossfire for the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform and Network iControl to perfectly manage bandwidth.
The P8Z77-V LX also includes Dual Intelligent Processors 3 and Smart Digi+ VRM consisting of two onboard chips, the TPU and EPU. This also consists of multiple digital voltage controllers that allow for ultra-precise tuning of CPU and iGPU, including an 85% CPU frequency boost, while working with the TPU to ramp up performance to full potential for the ultimate user experience. Another incredible feature is Fan Xpert which enables the most customizable fan controls ever offered on a motherboard. While another ASUS exclusive feature includes the UEFI BIOS with a multi-language setting offering a mouse controlled and user friendly interface.
Containing 4 USB 3.0 ports with USB boost UASP which gains unprecedented speed, the P8Z77-V LX also features LudicLogix Virtu MVP which boots responsiveness, improves gaming frame rates by 30-70%, sharpens visual quality and works seamlessly with hundreds of game stations. Thus making The P8Z77-V LX a multifaceted motherboard for excellent quality and value!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.