ASUS Intel P9X79 Socket 2011 Motherboard
• Socket/Processor: Intel® Socket 2011 for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition
• Chipset: Intel® X79 Express Chipset
• Memory: 8 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 2400/2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz
• Expansion: 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (dual@x16/x16; triple@x16/x16/x8), 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, 1 x PCI slot
• Multi GPU: NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and AMD® Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
• Audio: : Realtek® ALC 892 8-channel High Definition
• LAN: Intel® 82579V Gigabit LAN
• Form Factor: ATX, 12"x 9.6" (30.5cm x 24.4cm)
• Connectivity: SATA 6Gb/s & USB 3.0At the very top end of motherboard performance, the P9X79 series from ASUS based on the Intel X79 Chipset and 2011 socket brings you complete power, enhanced with unmatched flexibility and boundless tuning possibilities. These new boards launch with the world’s first digital power controls for both the CPU and memory, thanks to exclusive ASUS New DIGI+ Power Control Technology. They further put power right in your hand via UEFI BIOS, the most detailed and accessible BIOS ever, allowing you to tune your system to its full performance potential. You also get USB BIOS Flashback for the easiest ever BIOS modification – all it takes is a USB stick and one button press! Sign up for total power and performance insight with the new ASUS P9X79 Series.
The world’s first Dual Intelligent Processors from ASUS pioneered twin on board chips – TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) and EPU (Energy Processing Unit). Third generation Dual Intelligent Processors with New DIGI+ Power Control include two digital voltage regulator modules (VRMs). An all-new digital controller now allows ultra-precise DRAM tuning. EPU provides system energy saving and real time power management. TPU delivers a second micro-processor to free CPU resources as well as easy O.C. and an instant performance boost through an on-board switch or the easy O.C. tool, TurboV EVO.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.