ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 520 1GB 700MHz DDR3 1GB 600MHz Graphics Card
• Integrated support for HDMI 1.3a HDCP compliant video output.
• PCI Express & PCI Express 2.0 support.
• Full Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support to maximise Windows 7 performance.
• Dual Dual-link DVI Support: Supports the highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
• ASUS Unique Features:
• Low profile design with both full profile and low profile brackets included.
• Totally passive heatsink design for silent operation.
• ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on your PC in true to life detail and colour.
• ASUS Smart Doctor: Your intelligent hardware protection and overclocking tool.
• Nvidia Unique Features:
• NVIDIA PhysX ready: Dynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
• GeForce® CUDA Support: Unlocks the power of GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks.
• NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology: Essential for the Ultimate HD Movie Experience on from your PCThe GT520 provides a powerful choice for your multimedia PC, boasting a massive 1GB of DDR3 memory, the latest DirectX 11 graphics acceleration for truly breathtaking detail and HD performance coupled with the on board HDMI 1.3a HDCP compliant graphics output, Low profile design and totally silent operation the GT520 is the obvious choice for every HD multimedia enthusiast.
Model ENGT520 SILENT/DI/1GD3(LP)
Graphics Engine GeForce GT520
Bus Standard PCI Express® 2.0
Video Memory 1024 MB DDR3
Engine Clock 700MHz
Shader Clock 1620MHz
MemoryClock 1333MHz(600MHz DDR3)
Memory Interface 64 bit
DVI Max. Resolution 2560 * 1600
D-SubOutput YES X1 (Native)
DVI Output YES X1 (Native Dual-linkDVI-I)
HDMI Output YES X1 (Native)
HDCP compliant YES
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.