Call 0333 400 9500 or Contact us
ASUS P8H61 USB3 REV 3.0 Intel H61 MATX Socket 1155 Motherboard
• Chipset: Intel® H61 Express Chipset
• Memory: 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1333/1066 MHz
• Expansion: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 3 x PCI slots
• Audio: Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition
• LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN
• Form Factor: ATX 12 inch x 8 inch ( 30.5 cm x 20.3 cm )
• Connectivity: SATA 3Gb/s & USB 3.0Asus Unique Features:
• USB 3.0 - 10x faster than USB 2.0
• Protect 3.0 - Protect the Earth & the system & you
• UEFI BIOS - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
• AI Suite II - One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
• TurboV - Easy, Real-Time O.C. Tunings
This motherboard supports the Intel® second generation Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 processors in LGA1155 package with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (2 DIMMs) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® second generation Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
Tap into the world’s first real time PC power saving engine through AI Suite II utility. Get total system power savings by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity.
Feel the adrenaline rush of real-time OC-now a reality with the ASUS TurboV. This easy OC tool allows you to overclock without exiting or rebooting the OS; and its user-friendly interface makes overclock with just a few clicks away. Moreover, the ASUS OC profiles in TurboV provides the best O.C. settings in different scenarios.
Protect Your Device Anti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N73LK||ASUS P8H61 USB3 REV 3.0 Intel H61 MATX Socket 1155 Motherboard||(1+)||£59.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.