Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27 Inch 2560 x 1440 165Hz WQHD gaming monitor with G-Sync
• 27-inch TN display capable of an extremely quick response time of 1ms
• WQHD widescreen display with a native 2,560 x 1,440 resolution
• Quick 144Hz refresh rates, overclockable to 165Hz for smoother visuals
• Integrated NVidia G-Sync optimises your refresh rate with your GPU
• 16:9 aspect ratio gives you a wide screen view of the battlefield
• Built in flicker-free, anti-glare and ultralow blue light technology minimises eyestrain during long gaming sessions
• 1000:1 contrast ratio with 350 cd/m2 brightness for vivid colours
• Connect output devices using digital HDMI or DisplayPort connections
• Integrated two port USB 3.0 hub gives you easy access for your USB devices
• Built in speaker system, negates the need for external speakers
• Enhance your visuals with a host of ASUS exclusive ROG features and technologies
• Compatible with VESA 100 mm x 100 mm wall mountings
• Slim profile with 6mm Bezel makes this display ideal for multi monitor setups
• Find the perfect gaming position with adjustable swivel, height and tilt, you can even pivot the display by 90 degrees
• Support for a Kensington lock to increase security
• Built in cable tidy keeps your desk neat and organised
• Model number : PG278QR
• Three year warrantyIntroducing the ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR
The ROG Swift PG278QR features a solid 144Hz refresh rate with a TN LCD panel, which allows for an extremely low 1ms response time. This gives you incredibly quick transitions between visuals to reduce image blurring when playing all your favourite games. You can use the turbo boost button located on the monitor to boost the refresh rate up to 165Hz during high action scenes. The 27-inch screen outputs at a 2K resolution for a detailed gaming experience.
Integrated Nvidia G-Sync
Every gamer out there knows that smooth steady gameplay is a must when it comes to choosing a gaming monitor. The ROG Swift PG278QR uses the latest Nvidia G-Sync technology to let your monitor synchronise its refresh rate with your GPU. The result is a constant framerate for smooth visuals during high action scenes, and reduced stutter and input lag when using high graphic settings. Please note a minimum requirement of a GTX 650Ti Boost GPU is needed to take full advantage of Nvidia G-Sync features.
The ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR is capable of displaying resolutions all the up to 2,560 x 1,440, and with an aspect ratio of 16:9 you are given up to 77% more onscreen space for your when compared to a 1080p HD screen of the same size. Utilise this extra space to get the edge while gaming and see more of the playing field.
Exclusive ASUS ROG features
Tailored to the gamer, the ROG Swift PG278QR Gaming Monitor features some great ASUS technology to give you the edge over the competition. Impose a targeting reticule onto your display with GamePlus, great for an FPS game to aid in aiming. Monitor your lap times with the handy timer or display your current frame rates using the onscreen display. GameVisual technology helps you get the most from your display by allowing you to choose from six colour profiles. Switch between racing, cinema RTS/RPG, FPS, scenery and sRGB modes adjust the colour temperature of your monitor so your on-screen gameplay looks its best at all times
Connect and play
The ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR Gaming Monitor uses two digital connections to plug into your computer. The HDMI port can support 2K resolutions at 60HZ, and the DisplayPort can handle 2K resolutions at the higher 144Hz and 165Hz refresh rates. The monitor is also fitted with a two port USB3.0 hub which is great as a central point of connection for all of your peripherals. A 3.5mm headphone socket is featured so you can truly immerse yourself in your gaming audio.
||2560 x 1440
||HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2
||3.5 mm Audio Passthrough
|VESA Mount Size
||100 mm x 100 mm
|Width (with stand)
|Depth (with Stand)
|Height (with Stand)
||USB 3.0 cable
||Quick start guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.