Atlas ESR60 Equivalent Series Resistance Meter and Capacitor Analyser (Used)
• Automatic capacitor discharge function
• Measure both capacitance and ESR (equivalent series resistance)
• Can be used for measuring low resistances such as short tracing
• Capacitance range from 1µF to 22,000µF
• ESR range from 0.01Ω to 20.0Ω
• Gold plated 2mm plugs and sockets
• Gold plated removable croc clips
• Designed and manufactured in the UKMeasuring a capacitor's ESR (equivalent series resistance) is a great indicator of capacitor condition. The Atlas ESR offers instant results, just connect the probes and press test. You can even use the Atlas ESR in-circuit, saving you the trouble of removing capacitors. When testing capacitors out-of-circuit, the unit will also display the capacitance.
Traditionally, ESR can be a tricky thing to measure, which is a shame, it's a very useful diagnostic parameter. Of course, ESR meters are available from various sources, some are very famous in the repair sector, but the Atlas ESR is more than just another ESR meter. For a start, it's smart, both in looks and in brain. It can measure and compensate for the effects of measuring in-circuit, it also knows that you don't want to be hassled with capacitor polarity.
It's designed with the real world in mind. Some capacitors can be charged up, a lot, but the Atlas ESR doesn't mind. If your capacitor is charged, the unit will automatically carry out a controlled discharge procedure before measuring the capacitance and ESR.
|Peak test current into S/C±20mA
|Peak test voltage across O/C
|Capacitance measurement range
|ESR measurement range
|Resolution for ESR<1Ω
|Resolution for ESR>1Ω
|Accuracy for ESR<1Ω
|Accuracy for ESR>1Ω
|Abuse voltage (C<10µF)
|Abuse voltage (C>10µF)
||Order code JG91Y
|Battery voltage range
||103 x 70 x 20mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.