Audio-Technica ATR6250 Handheld Condenser Microphone
• Handheld condenser microphone that is ideal for use with camcorders or portable audio recorders
• Dual-cardioid design to detect audio from a specific direction, isolating background noise to give you a higher quality sound recording
• 3.5mm connection, allowing you to connect directly into your camcorder or portable audio recorders microphone input socket
• A sensitivity of -50dBv allows you to get an excellent response to quieter sounds, ideal for interviews, drama rehearsals or dictationWhat is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all of the audio of an instrument or voice. Using battery power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output – but they can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone is fitted with a dual-cardioid polar pattern, which means it is more sensitive to sounds at the front of the microphone and less sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction, which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound and gives it a high resistance to feedback.
What would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is designed to be used as an external microphone, with a camcorder or a portable voice recorder. This will allow you to capture higher quality audio, as the microphone can be used in a different location to the camera or recorder – such as in a mic stand or handheld. So whether you are recording an interview, making a demo tape for an audition or recording notes via dictation, the audio quality with be significantly improved using this external microphone compared to the built-in microphone.
||0.2 m & 3 m
||2.21 x 20.32 cm
||Mic stand base
||2 x 3.5mm cables
||1 x AA battery
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.