Audio-Technica ATW-11/PF Wireless Lavalier Microphone
• Eight pre-set channels between 828.65MHz and 863.7MHz to prevent any interference from other wireless kits
• Single wireless lavalier microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and interviews
• Short range FM radio signals so as not to interfere with other devices
• Powered from two AA batteries (not included)
• 6.35mm jack and XLR outputs allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphone is cardioid in design, so it isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This kit is supplied with a single lavalier (also known as a tie clip) microphone, which is programmed onto an FM frequency range between 828.65MHz and 863.7MHz. This range allows you to select a channel that prevents interference with other devices. The receiver is pre-programmed to return to and pick up from the same channels, meaning that this kit is ready to go from the moment it leaves the box. The microphone is powered from two AA batteries (not included) and is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wireless design allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone – and all without a cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire, which is perfect for presenting to an audience or even singing in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit is programmed with an ultra-high FM frequency. Cordless telephones, radios and walkie-talkies will not interfere with these microphones when they are in use. This means that you can use this wireless microphone without fear of picking up any other signals.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This Audio-Technica ATW-11/PF microphone kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, simply install two AA batteries (not included) into the handheld microphone. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier, or powered speaker. Once you have set the volume to your preferred level and selected a channel, you are ready to get underway with your event.
||Lavalier wireless Unipak system
||HRS connector to battery pack, Unbalanced 6.3mm mono jack / Balanced XLR
||Power switch/ up-down
||DC 12V 500mA
||ATW-R1F :200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm / ATW-T1F Beltpack:66 mm x 98 mm x 22 mm
||Packaged : 2400g
||ATW-T1F transmitter / battery pack
||Rack mount adapter
||ATR-35CW tie clip microphone
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.