Audio-Technica ATW-2110AP Wireless Tie Clip Microphone Kit
• 10 pre-set frequencies between 606.500MHz and 678.500MHz to prevent any interference from other wireless kits
• Tie clip microphone included to keep your hands free – making this wireless microphone ideal for events that include practical demonstrations or activity, such as fitness classes
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals prevent interference from other devices
• Powered from 2 AA batteries (not included)
• 6.35mm and XLR connectors built-in to the receiver for quick and easy setup to a mixer, an amplifier or directly to an amplified speaker
• The supplied microphone is cardioid in design, and so isolates ambient noise while remaining resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This microphone kit is supplied with a tie clip (also known as lavalier) microphone, which is programmed to operate on a range of frequencies in the ultra-high band frequency. You can select from a range of 10 channels between 606.500MHz and 678.500MHz, which will prevent any interference with any other devices or wireless products. The receiver is pre-programmed with the same channels, so that it can detect the headset microphone and is therefore ready to go out of the box. The microphone is powered from two AA batteries (not included) and it is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire - perfect for presenting to an audience or even singing in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit is programmed with an ultra-high frequency, so cordless telephones, radios and walkie-talkies will not interfere with these microphones when they are in use. This means that you can use this wireless microphone without fear of picking up any other signals.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This Audio-Technica ATW-2110AP kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, simply install two AA batteries (not included) into the bodypack before connecting the headset microphone. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set the volume to your chosen level and channel, you are ready to get your event underway.
||-42.8 dB (7.3mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
||Unbalanced 6.3mm mono jack / balanced XLRM
||Power switch/ set-scan/ up-down
||12-18V DC, 500 mA
||2 x AA (not included)
||ATW-R2100a :210mm x 44mm x 162.2mm ATW-T210a Unipak:66mm x 92.3mm x22.5mm
||AT829cw cardioid condenser lavalier mic
||2 UHF antennas
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.