Audio-Technica MB/Dk5 Dynamic Drum Microphone Kit
• Five dynamic drum microphones, which are ideal for picking up snare drum output for live performances or track recordings in your studio
• Cardioid pickup pattern, which picks up audio from a single direction with little background noise
• XLR connection for quick and easy set up in to your audio equipment such as mixers or amplifiers
• A sensitivity od -58dB allows you to get an excellent response to quieter soundsWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is ideal for live performances such as concerts or auditions. The microphone is fitted with an XLR connector to connect to any audio amplifier or mixer in a matter of minutes, making it simple to set up. The microphone is powered directly through the cable and does not need any batteries. Simply connect to a suitable XLR cable (not included) and it is ready to be used.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are particularly effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency. This means that they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern, which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction – which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound and gives it a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a stage.
||41.5 x 113.2 mm
||5 x MB5k snare/torn mics
||5 durable mic mounts
||Durable carry case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.