• View your car, van or truck's diagnostic information in real time through your smartphone
• Speed up repairs by providing accurate fault information if your vehicle breaks down
• Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones
• Tag and download business journeys to keep track of tax and expense claims
• Keep track of when your vehicle needs servicing from the convenience of your smartphone
• Monitor your vehicle's performance and your driving style to achieve better miles per gallon
• Includes vouchers worth £100 off servicing, repairs and MOTs
• Included ProLink cable allows for connecting to hard to reach connectorsDownload the Autonect App
View the Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat can I do with Autonect?
Autonect is an innovative new system that connects your vehicle to your smartphone. The Autonect app will give you fault diagnostic information, breakdown assistance and journey tracking. Autonect's journey tracking will provide you with useful insight into your driving behaviour which can be shared with friends, family and other drivers via social media. In addition to motorists that are concerned about the health of their vehicle, Autonect is used by servicing agents, car dealers, insurers and breakdown networks.Is Autonect compatible with my vehicle?
Autonect will connect to almost any car, van or light truck fitted with an OBD diagnostic port, standard since 2001. It is designed to work on vehicles from any country. The included ProLink extension cable will allow you to connect to your car even if the space around your car’s diagnostic port is limited. Cable ties are also included to ensure that you can keep everything neat and tidy.How does Autonect connect?
Autonect connects to your vehicle through the OBD-II (on board diagnostics) connector and to your smartphone via Bluetooth. When the data is received by the app running on your smartphone, Autonect will send data to a secure cloud-based service. Then you can view your car's status and your driving score. Autonect will typically use around 2MB of cellular data per calendar month.What are the monthly fees with Autonect?
Autonect do not charge any monthly fees for use of their services. The only charges you may incur from the use of your Autonect are data charges from your mobile phone network. Is my smartphone compatible with Autonect?
Autonect works with iPhone 4S onwards, iPod Touch, iPad 3 onwards, and Android devices using Ice Cream Sandwich operating systems or higher.Will Autonect work alongside manufacturers' connected car systems?
Yes. In fact Autonect provides many additional services which are unlikely to be included in a manufacturer’s system at this time. Furthermore, you will never have to pay an additional data charge to use the Autonect platform.What are the vouchers contained in the pack?
There are vouchers to use against servicing, repairs and MOTs at any Halfords Autocentres. The vouchers are worth approx. £100, based on an average annual spend.