Bahco Tekno+ Through Shank Screwdriver Flared Slotted Tip 12mm x 200mm
• Series 038 flared and slotted through shank screwdriver with the following features:
• The striking metal cap at the top of the handle gives ultimate protection during jobs requiring high impact and added force
• The trough shank continues through the handle before contacting to a striking metal cap for ultimate strength
• The double shaped handle for use with both hands (in large sizes and in proportion to the dimensions of the shank)
• its large surface allows optimum comfortable grip and maximum torque and the hole in the handle allows the insertion of a T bar for added force transmission and for hanging up the tool after use
• The molybdenum-Vanadium shank combines great hardness and toughness and the black tip for added protection is precisely machined
• Colour coded for quick identification of tip type:
• Yellow: Slotted
• Red: Phillips
• Blue: Pozidriv
• Green: Torx
• Purple: Hexagon (Nutdriver)
Bahco Tekno+ Through Shank Screwdriver.
Flared Slotted Tip 12mm x 200mm.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.