Bandridge Microphone Cable Stereo Double Shielded Black (priced per metre)
• Double-shielded stereo microphone cable for custom lengths shielding for interference free-sound• 99.96% OFC conductor for crystal-clear sound• Air foam PE insulation layer for purest sound transmission • Heavy-duty PVC JacketPurchasing information and Reel deal
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
|Stranded:||2 x 45 x 0.10 OFC|
|Screening:||i Foil ii Braided|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
3 of 3 Questions
Brian Geddes said:
Can you use this cable to make balanced interconnects?
In reply to previous question the way to get rid of cross talk between the 2 cores is by using balanced cables. This is a mono balanced cable.
Andrew Coulson said:
I bought a short length and couldn't see how it could overcome crosstalk between stereo channels as there was no screen between the red and white cores.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N96CK||Bandridge Microphone Cable Stereo Double Shielded Black (priced per metre)||(100+)||£1.09|
|N96CK||Bandridge Microphone Cable Stereo Double Shielded Black (priced per metre)||(1+)||£2.19|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.